Skip to main content

Kimura Teruko Stuffs

Two short stories from Kimura Teruko (Scanlated by Deux)

1. Locking Eyes with the Demon

Screams of death echo from the underground department store parking lot. Only one woman witnessed the murder...and one man appears before her! A mystery/suspense anthology.

2. Silver Damask

Kozue, a member of the flower arrangement club, has a fateful meeting with a boy from the kendo club... How will their backgrounds intertwine? (Anthology)

Grab them HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riyoko Ikeda's Ayako

I completed two old chapters a few years back and put it on hold indefinitely. But the author dropped the series, and nobody knows the ending anyway.  It consists of six different short stories ; I've done two, so I'm about one-third of the way there. Even if I wanted to do more, I don't have the raw files. If someone provided them, I wouldn't accept my work appearing on Mangadex. I also haven't found another site to host my scanlations. The vicious cycle. Since you've stopped by, I hope you enjoy this work. Love, hate, passion, jealousy, loyalty, betrayal, sacrifice, selfishness, ambition, mind games, conspiracy - It takes you on an emotional rollercoaster, with a touch of mystery, thriller, suspense, and plot twists that keep you over the edge. It's dark, it's beautiful. This is definitely a Ryoko Ikeda masterpiece you shouldn't miss.  DDL  MediaFire

Cipher vol.6 Rescan

Not the best scans but you already know my style over the years. Cipher vol. 6 (part 1 of 4)

The Chef (Bilingual Manga) by The japan times

First chapter scanned The Chef (Japan Times) ch. 1 Also the old releases The Chef (scanlated by deux) The Chef: Christmas Specials Warning:  Do not rehost my work in any form on any website. I will delete this blog immediately if this rule is violated.