Skip to main content

AREA 88 Rescans

I kept wondering where to host my releases, even though I use the Internet Archive every day, without realizing it was the best host all along.

So, today I’m bringing you a few old issues rescanned by myself and some other groups. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I don't want anyone to forget that I absolutely loathe those parentless scumbags at MangaDex, so please don't bring anything here over there. Thanks.

AREA 88 Rescans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riyoko Ikeda's Ayako

I completed two old chapters a few years back and put it on hold indefinitely. But the author dropped the series, and nobody knows the ending anyway.  It consists of six different short stories ; I've done two, so I'm about one-third of the way there. Even if I wanted to do more, I don't have the raw files. If someone provided them, I wouldn't accept my work appearing on Mangadex. I also haven't found another site to host my scanlations. The vicious cycle. Since you've stopped by, I hope you enjoy this work. Love, hate, passion, jealousy, loyalty, betrayal, sacrifice, selfishness, ambition, mind games, conspiracy - It takes you on an emotional rollercoaster, with a touch of mystery, thriller, suspense, and plot twists that keep you over the edge. It's dark, it's beautiful. This is definitely a Ryoko Ikeda masterpiece you shouldn't miss.  DDL  MediaFire

Cipher vol.6 Rescan

Not the best scans but you already know my style over the years. Cipher vol. 6 (part 1 of 4)

The Chef (Bilingual Manga) by The japan times

First chapter scanned The Chef (Japan Times) ch. 1 Also the old releases The Chef (scanlated by deux) The Chef: Christmas Specials Warning:  Do not rehost my work in any form on any website. I will delete this blog immediately if this rule is violated.