Skip to main content

Candy♥Candy (by Mizuki Kyoko & Igarashi Yumiko)





My memory isn't the best; for years, I was under the impression that this series had long since been translated into English, perhaps by MangaSync or StageStorm, using decent raws. I musta seen or read it somewhere, until today the remake launchs from Chapter 1, I realized a proper scanlation never actually existed. Yet, I *must* have read it, right? 


Well, I must had read the black-and-white versions, whether in Japanese, Chinese, or French, just not English. Still, my memory isn't so bad that I’d forget if a colored English version had been completed a few years ago. Better yet, they're in colours from the Korean versions. So head over this group to read the series and show them your support.

Volume 1

Volume 2

Volume 3

Volume 4

You can download and read the first two volumes on your computer. I've ripped and uploaded them here.

Candy-Candy (Kodansha) - ENGLISH

It’s easy enough to grab photos from a Facebook album with a single click, rather than saving them one by one. However


I’ve long said that the people running MangaDex are motherless bastards. They’re just a bunch of leeching scumbags who think they run the entire manga community. Their attitude toward scanlators is incredibly condescending and disrespectful. I don’t want to put in all that work just for someone to swipe it and feed it to that shitty site.


Even if a release isn't mine, I still hope no one posts it there. I don’t understand why people insist on going against scanlators' wishes just to get featured on MangaDex. Grow up. C'mon


Back to the topic: they also released a full Spanish translations. Check them out here.

Volume 1 Español

Volume 2 Español

Volume 3 Español

Volume 4 Español


Hope you'll enjoy.

Last but not least, I want to release the opening color pages of Taniguchi's "Hotel Harbour View", pages that only appeared in the Italian or Spanish editions and were omitted from the English release.



While my Spanish roommate spends all day playing his new favourtire sex/porn video game on his laptop, and my Italian girlfriend has no interest in manga (I don't really trust her Italian proficiency anyway). I really want to get this project finished, so please let me know if you can help.


Worst case scenario, I'll work on the French version myself.



I don't know when that will happen. Even after moving to Montreal six months ago, I’m still like a deaf-mute person in this city.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riyoko Ikeda's Ayako

I completed two old chapters a few years back and put it on hold indefinitely. But the author dropped the series, and nobody knows the ending anyway.  It consists of six different short stories ; I've done two, so I'm about one-third of the way there. Even if I wanted to do more, I don't have the raw files. If someone provided them, I wouldn't accept my work appearing on Mangadex. I also haven't found another site to host my scanlations. The vicious cycle. Since you've stopped by, I hope you enjoy this work. Love, hate, passion, jealousy, loyalty, betrayal, sacrifice, selfishness, ambition, mind games, conspiracy - It takes you on an emotional rollercoaster, with a touch of mystery, thriller, suspense, and plot twists that keep you over the edge. It's dark, it's beautiful. This is definitely a Ryoko Ikeda masterpiece you shouldn't miss.  DDL  MediaFire

Cipher vol.6 Rescan

Not the best scans but you already know my style over the years. Cipher vol. 6 (part 1 of 4)

The Chef (Bilingual Manga) by The japan times

First chapter scanned The Chef (Japan Times) ch. 1 Also the old releases The Chef (scanlated by deux) The Chef: Christmas Specials Warning:  Do not rehost my work in any form on any website. I will delete this blog immediately if this rule is violated.