Manga Deux83: School Zone [Kanako Inuki]

Friday 18 November 2016

School Zone [Kanako Inuki]

School Zone (スクールゾン) by KANAKO INUKI
Description (I stole it from Manga-Updates which in turn stole from Dark Horse):

"The Queen of Horror Manga, Kanako Inuki, brings you School Zone, a series about ordinary children who encounter the strange and terrifying at their very own school, and discover that many ghost stories, urban legends, and superstitions are truly and horribly real."
 


I Eat Manga did 4 chapters (out of 5) of the first volume I think.
Here I am today rescanning the whole series (3 books) only that...
I don't know where Volume 1 and 3 went. They just disappear on me Lol

so let's try to work on whatever comes in handy right now. We'll get there eventually . Don't worry.

School Zone Volume 1 [scanned by I Eat Manga]
side note: I used to download the original files which have decent quality. Wish I still have it.

Online reader for now http://kissmanga.com/Manga/School-Zone



School Zone Volume 2 [by Deux83]
rant:  Deux83 doesn't mean anything. I just picked an easy number as username on Batoto. Deux is 1 in French. So Deux83 is 183. It's supposed to be Deux983 (1983 my birth year but I missed type and woulnd't bother to fix). So why even bother to do it now?

Chapter 6: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ttamfrh21o7td2/schoolzone+%5BDeux83%5D+ch06.rar
Chapter 7: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3uiobbth6pfn6ab/schoolzone+%5BDeux83%5D+ch07.rar
chapter 8 (uploading)
chapter 9 (uploading)
chapter 10 (uploading) 



No comments:

Post a Comment