Manga Deux83: Fist of the Northstar (Viz Select Comics)

Friday 18 November 2016

Fist of the Northstar (Viz Select Comics)

Fist of the Northstar (Viz Select Comics edition)






Viz divided it into "parts" and each part have 5 to 7 30ish paged issues. I don't keep track of when a part starts or ends. All parts are marked by numbers, no name.
I don't know how may parts are there  but I own up to part 5 also I don't think North American readers get to see it to the end.

it's in the size of a magazine (you can compared with the book I put in there).
I got them on eBay for $25 (+40 issues). Sweet deal .

Edited: and oh I got some Golgo 13 issues in there too, but that's already been scanned by someone else.

FotNS  doesn't need an introduction so let's get down to business
I just scan whatever I feel like for now but I'll fill in the gap in time. I'll put them in order don't worry.





Part 2
issue [1]
issue [2]
issue [3]
issue [4]

No comments:

Post a Comment