Manga Deux83: Ikeda Riyoko's Ayako 1980

Tuesday 14 November 2023

Ikeda Riyoko's Ayako 1980

Ayako was one of those Ikeda Riyoko's darker shoujo stuffs from the 80s.





The series was canceled after only 2 volumes and 6 chapters . At least each chapter was a complete story on its own so that you feel it's "completed" in a sense.


I released 2 chapters over the last weekends.

DDL MEDIAFIRE

Online reader MANGADEX







It's been a short, quick, but fun project. Even tho I love the series. I don't think I'll go back to do another one. Hopefully someone else would pick up scanlation , or better yet Riyoko-sensei uncalcel it. 


"Ayako" wasn't too popular in Japan , I doubt it would change people's minds in North America. But I've always wanting to own an official English version of this one. Let's hope for the best. At least I gave it a try , and now that people know what it is about.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Last but not least, why 霸王别姬?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment